Facts International – Come on board
Celebrate in style this summer with a £200 voucher to spend with Super Break!
Whether you’re a theatre-goer, want to see a concert or simply need a relaxing break in a hotel in the UK or Europe, there’s no doubt that winning a £200 voucher would really help you achieve your goal.
Participation is simple, all you have to do is commission a project with us between the 1st July and the 31st August 2017, and your name will be entered into a prize draw. Even better, there’s no limit to how many times we can add your name, so every time you commission a project during the offer period, we’ll add your name, increasing your chances of winning the £200 voucher.
Please send your briefs and RFQ’s to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1233 648 530. Alternatively, you can contact our new Client Services Director Linda Marsh on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1233 648 502 who would be delighted to help.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
- All terms and conditions apply;
- Offer applies from 1st July to 31st August 2017;
- To enter our Summer Prize Draw please send your request for quote or market research brief to email@example.com, call us on 01233 648 530 or direct dial a contact within our team, ensuring you cite promotional code ‘Boarding Pass 17’;
- The Summer Prize Draw does not apply to request for quotes or briefs that existed with Facts International prior to 1st July 2017;
- The Summer Prize Draw does not apply to tracking studies, where any part of the study has existed with Facts prior to 1st July 2017;
- Your name will only be entered into the Summer Prize Draw where fieldwork and or data processing form all or part of the request for brief or market research brief;
- Your name will only be entered into the Summer Prize Draw where the team at Facts International deem the request for quote or brief to be honest, realistic and commercially viable;
- Facts International has sole and absolute discretion as to whether entrants have fully followed the terms and conditions;
- This offer cannot be sold or exchanged for alternative services or transferred to non-eligible organisations;
- Facts International reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw gifts and offers without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond our control;
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.
For more information on Super Break offers, please visit www.superbreak.com