Creating research partnerships that last
Building strong client partnerships is central to the ethos at Facts International, that’s why our focus is on putting the client first and delivering best in class market research solutions. Principal to this is the importance of the introductory meeting, where the team at Facts International can get to know you and your business environment; as only by listening can we ensure that we dedicate the right people to act as your extended team.
So we invite you to meet with us at a Patisserie Valerie, Searcys Champagne Bar or Boost Bar near you, between 20th and the 28th February 2017, and we’ll supply the treats. All you have to do is call us on 01233 648 530, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form and we’ll do the rest. It’s all part of our service.
Partnership meeting offer terms and conditions
- All terms and conditions apply;
- Offer applies to meetings (dates) that take place between the 20th February and the 28th February in the UK and Ireland;
- The period for attending dates is only valid between 20th and the 28th February and excludes weekends;
- Dates must be requested via our enquiries email address, the webpage provided or via telephone to 01233 648 530, no later than the 16th February;
- Locations for dates include Patisserie Valerie, Searcys and Boost Bar. If none of these three options are located within 15 miles of your offices then we will find an equivalent venue in your locality;
- Facts International takes no responsibility for any costs incurred by offer recipients in getting to or from the date venue;
- Dates will be with a Facts’ Director;
- Dates will be subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first serve basis;
- Dates must be re-confirmed 48 hrs prior to the scheduled day/time;
- Dates will typically last 1 hour and involve a beverage and snack to the value of £20/person, courtesy of Facts International;
- Facts International reserves the right to reschedule dates for an alternative time in circumstances beyond Facts International’s control;
- Only one date per company;
- Maximum of 2 guests per date;
- Facts International has sole and absolute discretion as to whether entrants have fully followed the terms and conditions;
- This offer cannot be sold or exchanged for alternative services or transferred to non-eligible organisations;
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.