Facts Photography Competition 2016
This year we will be hosting 2 competitions – one for Kent Coastal images and one for Kent Wildlife images. We will be giving away 6 cash prizes and entrants will have the opportunity to submit 1 entry for each competition.
- All submitted images must be of high resolution, taken with a digital camera with a minimum resolution of 8 megapixels;
- All images must be of Kent coastlines and wildlife commonly found in the Kent Countryside (Wildlife found in Kent Zoo’s and wildlife parks that would not normally be found naturally in Kent cannot be submitted);
- All entries must be appropriate for an open office environment;
- All entries must be submitted by 5.00pm on Wednesday 31st August 2016;
- Entries should be submitted as an email attachment & A4 print with the entrants name and e-mail attached on a separate sheet;
- Entries should be submitted to Dawn Chapman and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Judging will take place week commencing Monday 5th September 2016;
- All images will be anonymised as part of the judging process;
- Winners will be announced on week commencing Monday 12th September 2016;
- The judges’ decision is final;
- Winning entrants must be prepared to supply the following to ISS to ensure all download options are available should it prove necessary:
- Digital Camera;
- Lead that connects the camera to the computer (Usually via USB port):
- Memory card that contains the winning image.
The top three images in each category, as placed by the competition judges will receive the following prizes:
- 1st place – £100;
- 2nd place – £50;
- 3rd place – £25.
Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the competition winners only.
Cash prizes to the value of £350.00 will be matched by Facts International and donated to Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust as part of the company’s ongoing fund raising activities.
In the event that there are insufficient entries or that the entries are of insufficient quality to be featured in the Facts office, the competition will be declared null and void and Facts International will not be able to donate the identified prize match to Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance Trust.