June 2017 Introductory Offer
This summer take advantage of a special Facts International introductory offer and enjoy 10% off all new CATI and Face-to-Face research projects. It really couldn’t be easier to get involved, all you have to do is commission a project with us by 5pm on the 31st July 2017, and you’ll benefit from this one-off offer!
Contacting us to request a quote is simple – just respond directly to Melanie or Linda’s email, email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1233 648530 citing the code ‘June Intro 10%’.
Please see full terms and conditions below:
- All terms and conditions apply;
- Offer applies from 6th June 2017 to 31st July 2017;
- Offer only applies to new clients looking to commission a project with Facts International for the first time. NB: contacts can have worked with us previously as long as the business they currently work in has never previously commissioned work with Facts International;
- To enter, simply commission your project, ensuring you sign the project schedule before 5pm on the 31st July 2017;
- This offer does not apply to existing quotes or projects commissioned wholly or in part prior to 6th June 2017;
- With regards tracking studies – this offer only applies to those studies where all parts of the study are commissioned on or after the 6th June 2017;
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other financial or discount based offer;
- This offer can be used for up to a maximum of three projects per person;
- This offer can only be applied once per project;
- This offer does not apply to incentives;
- Facts International has sole and absolute discretion as to whether entrants have fully followed the terms and conditions;
- This offer cannot be sold or exchanged for alternative services or transferred to non-eligible organisations;
- Facts International reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw gifts and offers without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond our control;
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.