Beat the Blues January Offer
At Facts International, we understand that January can be a tough month! So whether you’re tackling a dry January or focussed on sticking to your New Year’s resolutions, we want to help you beat those January Blues and kick-start your 2017 with a smile.
It really couldn’t be easier, all you have to do is commission a project with us by 5pm on February 1st 2017, and you’ll benefit from a blues beating 10% discount!
Contacting us is simple, you can email us on email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 1233 648530 and if you’re already working with us, just get in touch with your Facts friend.
Please see full terms and conditions below:
- All terms and conditions apply;
- Offer applies from 6th January 2017 to 1st February 2017;
- To enter our ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer, simply commission your project, ensuring you sign the project schedule before 5pm on the 1st February 2017;
- The ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer does not apply to existing projects or projects commissioned prior to 6th January 2017;
- The ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer does not apply to tracking studies, where any part of the study has been commissioned prior to 6th January 2017;
- The ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other financial or discount based offer;
- The ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer can be used alongside the January Prize Draw;
- The ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer can be used for up to a maximum of three projects per person;
- The ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer can only be applied once per project;
- The ‘Beat the Blues’ January offer does not apply to incentives;
- Facts International has sole and absolute discretion as to whether entrants have fully followed the terms and conditions;
- This offer cannot be sold or exchanged for alternative services or transferred to non-eligible organisations;
- Facts International reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw gifts and offers without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond our control;
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.