January Prize Draw
From a cosy fireside tea for two to an exciting zorbing session, there really is something for everyone with this ‘Fun Together’ experience for two. Simply send us your request for quote (RFQ) or market research brief and you could be the lucky winner of our January Prize Draw. With more than 900 experiences to choose from across the UK, this could be the perfect start to 2017; the best thing is, everytime you send us an RFQ or market research brief, we’ll add your name to the draw, increasing your chances of winning this great prize.
Please see full terms and conditions below:
- All terms and conditions apply;
- Offer applies from 3rd January to 31st January 2017;
- To enter our January prize draw please send your request for quote or market research brief to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01233 648 530 or direct dial your main contact within our team and ensure you cite our January Prize Draw;
- The January Prize Draw does not apply to existing projects or projects commissioned prior to 3rd January 2017;
- The January Prize Draw does not apply to tracking studies, where any part of the study has been commissioned prior to 3rd January 2017;
- Your name will only be entered into the January Prize Draw where fieldwork and or data processing form all or part of the RFQ or market research brief;
- Your name will only be entered into the January Prize Draw where the team at Facts International deem the request for quote or brief to be honest, realistic and commercially viable;
- Facts International has sole and absolute discretion as to whether entrants have fully followed the terms and conditions;
- This offer cannot be sold or exchanged for alternative services or transferred to non-eligible organisations;
- Facts International reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw gifts and offers without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond our control;
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.
For a full overview of the range of ‘Fun Together’ experiences available for you to choose from, click here