Facts International – Golden Ticket
To celebrate summer 2017, Facts International has randomly selected just 25 clients to receive a golden ticket. If you are reading this then you are one of the lucky recipients so congratulations from everyone here at Facts!
The rules are simple, this ticket entitles you to 12% off one, two or three new projects commissioned with us across July and August 2017. Getting your discount couldn’t be easier, simply email email@example.com, call on +44 (0) 1233 648 530, or get in touch directly with your friends here at Facts.Tell them about the new and exciting project you would like us to cost for, quoting discount code ‘Golden Ticket 2017’, and we will take 12% off the total cost quoted.
For full terms & conditions see below.
- All terms and conditions apply;
- Offer applies from 1st July 2017 to 31st August 2017 only;
- Minimum order value of £3,500 per project before the offer is applied;
- To enter, simply commission your project, ensuring you sign the project schedule before 5pm on the 31st August 2017;
- This offer does not apply to existing quotes or projects commissioned wholly or in part prior to 1st July 2017;
- With regards tracking studies – this offer only applies to those studies where all parts of the study are quoted for on or after the 1st July 2017;
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other financial or discount based offer;
- This offer can be used for up to a maximum of three projects per organisation;
- This offer can only be applied once per project, e.g if the client adds extra shifts, DP services, locations etc. the offer will not be applied to what has been added after the initial commission;
- This offer does not apply to incentives;
- Facts International has sole and absolute discretion as to whether entrants have fully followed the terms and conditions;
- This offer cannot be sold or exchanged for alternative services or transferred to non-eligible organisations;
- Facts International reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw gifts and offers without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond our control;
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.