Expert customer experience research
Established since 1985 – Facts International’s experienced telephone research team is the trusted customer experience partner for some of the UK’s leading brands and agencies. Regularly audited by both industry bodies and our clients – at Facts International quality underpins everything we do, with every research project conducted cost effectively and to exacting standards.
Facts International is an MRS company partner, an MRS and IQCS award-winner and accredited with ISO 9001, 20252 and 27001. Facts International telephone research is conducted by our award-winning team of highly skilled and experienced interviewers and we have the capacity to conduct customer experience research in a range of languages and markets worldwide, 24/7.
Our telephone research facility is based at our offices in Kent and offers:
- 200 seat interviewing capacity
- 24/7 interviewing
- A multi-mode Confirmit Horizons interviewing platform
- A reliable and consistent team of experienced interviewers
- Interviewer Quality Control Scheme (IQCS) accreditation
- ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 20252:2006 accreditations
- Business and consumer interviewing capabilities
- Extensive experience in hard-to-reach audience interviewing
- Experience interviewing customers across a variety of sectors including retail, not for profit and financial services
- Extensive polling expertise
- Multi-lingual interviewing to 45 markets worldwide
At Facts International we benefit from having our Project Management, DP, Field, Insight and telephone communications centre all under one roof. This enables us to manage projects seamlessly throughout their lifecycle.
Typical types of project delivered from our communications centre include:
- Brand tracking studies
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Customer and prospect experience studies
- Brand and reputation audits
- Proposition and message testing