Facts Easter Giveaway 2017
Terms and conditions
- All terms and conditions apply;
- Offer applies from 12th April to 12th May 2017;
- No purchase necessary;
- Gifts consist of 250 individual items of Easter confectionary given on a first come, first served basis;
- Where gift claims exceed 250, vouchers of an equivalent value for a field service of Facts International’s choice will be provided instead;
- All gifts will be sent using standard Royal Mail services and should arrive no later than 30 days from the submission of your claim form;
- Only one individual gift item can be claimed per person;
- Gifts cannot be transferred to another person, or exchanged for other goods or services.
Draw for £50 Hotel Chocolat vouchers
- To be eligible for the draw you must refer a friend, working full or part-time as an employee or self-employed from within the research industry;
- The research friend must act in a role whereby they are directly involved in one or all of the following research activities:
- Research design;
- Research project management;
- Insight and analysis;
- Research Project Delivery.
- Typical roles might include Research Executive, Research Manager, Insight Manager, Insight Director, Project Manager, Project Director, Associate Director, Research Director;*
- The research friend cannot be:
- Data processor;
- Language translator;
- Data transcriber;
- Other person involved solely in project delivery support such as marketer, graphic designer or administrator.
- The prize draw will take place week commencing Monday 15th May 2017;
- Winners will be announced on twitter via @Facts_research and individuals will receive either a letter or an email containing their prize no later than 30 days after the twitter announcement;
- Prizes will be sent to the person submitting the form, not the friend referred;
- Only one prize can be redeemed per person;
- Vouchers cannot be transferred to another person, or exchanged for other goods or services;
- Facts International reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw gifts and offers without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond our control;
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.
*List not exhaustive