Discount Accumulator Challenge
Save £££s this spring with the Facts International Discount Accumulator Challenge!
The Discount Accumulator Challenge will allow you successive discounts on three brand new projects between 22nd March and 21st May 2017. The best thing is that every time you commission a brand new project, you qualify for a discount which is greater than the last. What’s more, if you commission all three projects within the timeframe, your name will automatically be placed into a prize draw to win an ‘Awesome Adventure’ for one or two people.
With the opportunity to experience a helicopter ride, drive a tank, go quad biking or white water rafting, as well as making fantastic savings on your fieldwork projects, what have you got to lose?
To participate, simply send your briefs and RFQ’s to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 1233 648 530 or reach out to your usual contact here at Facts. Alternatively, you can contact our Client Services Director Linda Marsh, at email@example.com or on +44 (0) 1233 648 502.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
- All terms and conditions apply.
- Offer applies from 22nd March to 21st May 2018.
- To be eligible for discounts from the Accumulator Challenge, projects must have a starting value of £2,500 or more before the discount has been applied.
- Discounts from the Accumulator Challenge cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discounts from the Accumulator Challenge must be used in the correct sequence as follows:
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Discounts from the Accumulator Challenge must be accompanied by the correct promotional code (outlined below):
- Step 1: promotional code #DAC1
- Step 2: promotional code #DAC2
- Step 3: promotional code #DAC3
- Discounts for the Accumulator Challenge do not apply to requests for quotes or briefs that existed with Facts International prior to 22nd March 2018.
- Discounts for the Accumulator Challenge do not apply to tracking studies, where any part of the study has existed with Facts prior to 22nd March 2018.
- Discounts for the Accumulator Challenge do not apply to waves of projects, where prior waves have been commissioned before 22nd March 2018.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, the third project must be commissioned before 5.30pm on Monday 21st May 2018.
- Facts International has sole and absolute discretion as to whether entrants have fully followed the terms and conditions.
- Discounts from the Accumulator Challenge must be claimed by a single contact from within an organisation, and not from across an organisation by separate contacts.
- Discounts from the Accumulator Challenge cannot be sold or exchanged for alternative services, or transferred to non-eligible organisations.
- The Discount Accumulator Challenge prize draw will take place week commencing the 28th May 2018 and the winning participant will be notified within 30 days of the draw taking place.
- Facts International reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw gifts and offers without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond our control.
- These Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with them shall be governed in accordance with English Law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of a connection with these Terms and Conditions.
For more information on the ‘Awesome Adventure’ activities, please go to https://view.publitas.com/buyagift/s17048/page/180-181